Welcome Message

Feel free to contact us in case you want to contribute posts to this blog in exchange of credentials.

WTF is future of insurance in India?

0

Posted on : 12:04 PM | By : Tornado_strikes | In : , ,

I was just thinking about my life insurance investments. Its time to file the income tax returns and I have to do some serious calculations about saving as much as I can. Out of curiosity I did some searches about Life Insurance at random. I tried the keywords “future of insurance in India” and I saw this result on page one of Google Results. The title of the page reads “Insurance, the Future Boom Sector of India “. I know I am not an authority in English Language but that did not sound right or read right either. I checked the site for more details. Now this post is by some crackpot who claims to be a professor in one of the reputed management institute of the country. Tell me what the hell is a future boom sector.

Now I will share with you another episode form the Insurance Drama recently in my life. One distant acquaintance, my Dad's colleague's son, came over to my place this week. He was supposed to stay in contact with me as we are form the same distant city of Bhubaneswar, our native place. This way we were to help each other in the time of need. Now this guy is an MBA. But I was pissed off totally when he tried to sell me his insurance packages. I learned that he has been doing this for an year now. Is that what Managers are supposed to do? My roommate's share broker wants to sell him insurance policies all the time. Is that what you call a BOOM? Well in a few days when you go to the green grocer and ask for a Kilo of Potatoes he will inquire about your investments and start recommending life insurance policies. To hell with the Boom.


Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment