Welcome Message

Feel free to contact us in case you want to contribute posts to this blog in exchange of credentials.

Indian Share Markets surge after election results

1

Posted on : 10:39 AM | By : Tornado_strikes | In :

There was a stupendous growth in market today with both BSE and NSE growing by more than 17% in two short trading periods. The poll results that came in on Saturday (16th May) falsified the exit polls prediction and confirmed a stable government. The current ruling alliance is now set to continue its show at centre for another five years.

The investor was buoyed by this news and invested heavily in everything that was reachable. The result was that most of the heavy weights saw margins of around 15 percent. Reliance industries had a whooping 21.73% rise in its fortunes. Other 20 plus percent gainers include Unitech, Bharati Airtel, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Larsen and Tubro, HDFC, Steel Authority of India LTD, Reliance Communications, DLF, Sun Pharma, Hero Honda, Reliance Capitals and Suzlon Energy.

Talking personally, when I wanted to sell of my holdings I found out that the market had closed for the day. Trading was allowed for a short while twice today. My holdings in Unitech are lucrative enough to sell of and book profits. I am looking forward to do so tomorrow. Today the trading graph was somewhat weird. I have attached a screen shot.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (1)

Hi,

sorry for the delay. I was busy recently, now your link is up and on the top of my list.

thanks

Post a Comment